Käräjämäki hill is open to visitors free of charge all year round. The site is not staffed and there is no winter maintenance.
- Address: Käräjämäentie 3, Eura
- Metsähallitus is responsible for the maintenance and management of Käräjämäki hill.
- Telephone: +358 206 39 4620
- E-mail: rannikko(at)metsa.fi
- Notification must be submitted to Metsähallitus of any events organised at the site: instructions and a form (www.metsa.fi, in Finnish)
- Research and other activities not covered by Everyman's rights require the landowner's permission (instructions and a form, www.metsa.fi, in Finnish)
Directions and Maps
- From Lauttakyläntie road (no. 12), turn onto Rakentajantie road towards the centre of Eura. There is a sign for Käräjämäki on the roundabout linking the Rakentajantie and Satakunnantie roads. Drive 100 m along Satakunnantie road and turn right onto Käräjämäentie road. Drive on for 150 metres. The parking area is by the day care centre.
- From the direction of Kauttua, follow the sign at the crossing of the Maasillantie and Satakunnantie roads to Satakunnantie. Drive along Satakunnantie road for 1.7 km, and turn left onto Käräjämäentie road. The parking area is 150 m away, next to the day care centre.
- GT Outdoor Map Western Finland, 2015, 1:250 000. Maps are for sale e.g. from Karttakeskus and well-stocked bookshops.
Maps for Sale