Visit Ekenäs Nature Centre
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
Opening Hours in 2020
- 7.1-21.6 Mon -Fri Open only by appointment (min 10 persons)
Address: Rantapuistikko, 10600 Tammisaari, Finland
Telephone: +358 206 39 4613
Directions and Maps
- Driving from the direction of Helsinki take road 51 to Karjaa and continue on Hyvinkää-Hanko road 25.
- Driving from the direction of Turku and Salo take road 52 and turn to road 25 to Tammisaari.
- From road 25 take the turn to Tammisaari town centre, towards the guest harbor. The Nature Centre is in a red building located near the guest harbor in Rantapuistikko.
- There is a parking area next to the Nature Centre.