Services in Ekenäs Nature Centre
Because of the coronavirus, safe distances should be kept even in nature, and thorough hand hygiene should be followed at huts, campfire sites and after using the toilet. Metsähallitus' policies and guidelines will be updated as the general corona guidelines become more specific. Check our website for the current situation: www.nationalparks.fi/coronavirusguidelines.
- Information and brochures on Metsähallitus products and services.
- Information on Ekenäs Archipelago National Park and hiking destinations in the surrounding areas, such as bird watching towers and nature trails.
- Information on hiking.
- We sell maps of the surrounding area, books, posters and other related products.
- Guided tours for groups.
- There is a summer cafe, restaurants, a beach (owned by the town of Raseborg) and a guest harbour close-by to the Nature Centre.
- The Nature Centre's auditorium seats 50 people.
- The auditorium is wheelchair accessible.
- The basic equipment includes a video projector that can be plugged into a computer.
- The auditorium can be hired for conferences.
- The rent is 25 €/hour, or part of an hour or 150 €/day. Outside opening hours the rent is 50 €/hour, or part of an hour or 300 €/day.
Services for the Disabled
- You can get to the Nature Centre from the parking area next to the building. There is a wheelchair ramp next to the Nature Centre's outside stairs. Assistance is needed on the ramp and opening the door. The staff is happy to assist when necessary.
- The exhibition space is accessible by wheelchair, except for small sections on the second floor.
- The auditorium is accessible by a wheelchair and fits many wheelchairs at once.
- The building has a toilet for the disabled on the entrance floor.
Read more about our accessible destinations.