Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas
- Yllästunturi Visitor Centre provides also tourist information about services in the Ylläs Area. Photo: Timo Karinen
- Our Life is an exhibition about nature and villages here in the fell area. Free entrance. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Also Toy Horses are welcome to our exhibitions! Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Forest and Market Days in Kellokas on the first weekend of September. Welcome! Photo: Juho Nilivaara
- The Forestry Museum gives you an idea about old times forestry in the area. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- "What you do not get here, you will not need!" Lea Kaulanen's characters tells about life here in the north.
Welcome to Yllästunturi Visitor Centre
Kellokas Visitor Centre in Yllästunturi is the lounge, event centre, and nature window of all visitors in Ylläs. The centre provides information on Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park, Finland's oldest hiking trail, and on accommodation, events, vibrant fell villages, and other popular features of the fell area. Wild North Cafe & Restaurant is on your service.