Yllästunturi Visitor Centre Kellokas
- Yllästunturi Visitor Centre provides also tourist information about services in the Ylläs Area. Photo: Uolevi Korteniemi
- Our Life is an exhibition about nature and villages here in the fell area. Free entrance. Photo: Jari Ylläsjärvi
- In Gallery Kellokas art by Elena Hopsu, Enni Kömmistö and Päivi Kukkasniemi until 18th of April.
- "What you do not get here, you will not need!" Lea Kaulanen's characters tells about life here in the north.
- "Love makes everyday a celebration." Spring winter is the time of all kinds of events also nowadays!
Welcome to Yllästunturi Visitor Centre
Kellokas Visitor Centre in Yllästunturi is the lounge, event centre, and nature window of all visitors in Ylläs. The centre provides information on Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park, Finland's oldest hiking trail, and on accommodation, events, vibrant fell villages, and other popular features of the fell area. Wild North Cafe & Restaurant is on your service.