Torronsuo National Park is located in the municipality of Tammela, west of the main road 2.
On the main road 2 (Helsinki - Pori), there are signs to Torronsuo National Park. From the main road 2, turn west towards Somero (road 282). The fork of the road is about 112 km from Helsinki and about 3 km from Forssa. On the road 282, drive for about 7 km. The parking area of the National Park is along this road, Somerontie 732.
- Driving directions to Häme Nature Centre.
For more detailed parking area addresses, please see below under Starting Points for Excursions.
By Public Transportation
- To the town of Forssa you can get by coach from the towns of Helsinki, Pori, Tampere and Turku. Timetables can be found at Matkahuolto (www.matkahuolto.fi).
- It is 11 km from the town of Forssa to the national park's parking area in Kiljamo.
- Coaches from the directions of Helsinki, Turku and Salo travel via Somero. Timetables can be found at Matkahuolto (www.matkahuolto.fi).
- It is 15 km from Somero to Kiljamo.
Starting Points for Excursions
- Liesjärvi Torronsuo Hämeen Ilvesreitti, 1:25 000, Calazo 2017. The map is sold by Calazo and retailers such as Häme Nature Centre.
- Terrain maps L422 and L421, 1:50 000. The maps are sold by Karttakeskus, and well-stocked bookstores.
- Häme Lake Uplands outdoor map (Hämeen järviylängön ulkoilukartta),
1:55 000, Karttakeskus 2010. The map is sold by Häme Nature Centre, Karttakeskus and well-stocked bookstores.
- Maastokartat: Terrain maps, nos 2024 06 and 2042 09, 1:20 000. The maps are sold by Häme Nature Centre, Karttakeskus and well-stocked bookstores.
- Retkeily GT Etelä-Suomi: GT Outdoor Map Finland South, 2012, 1:250 000. The maps are sold by Karttakeskus and well-stocked bookstores.
Map Sales Points