Seitseminen National Park is located in northern Pirkanmaa Region, about 50 km north-west of the Town of Tampere.
- Access to the northern part of the National Park is from Länsi-Aure Village on Kuru-Parkano 332-road.
- To the southern part of the park drive from Ylöjärvi-Kuru road 65 via Poikelus (road 2764), or from Luhalahti via Sisättö (road 2764).
For more detailed parking area addresses, please see below under Starting Points for Excursions.
By Public Transportation
- There are also daily coach connections from Tampere to Kuru. It is possible to get to Parkano by coach (www.matkahuolto.fi) or by train (www.vr.fi). Note that the railway station in Parkano is about 6 km from the town centre.
- There are busses between Parkano and Kuru during the school days (from Monday to Friday). Check the schedules from Matkahuolto.
- Journey.fi provides information on public transportation to Seitseminen (www.journey.fi).
Starting Points for Excursions
The parking areas are located at the Nature Centre in Kulomäki (Seitsemisentie 110, Ylöjärvi, main information point, northern part), at Kirkkaanlamminkangas (Seitsemisentie) and Kovero (Seitsemisentie 948, Ikaalinen) in the western part, at Multiharju (Jaulintie) in the south, at Kirkas-Soljanen and Saari-Soljanen in the eastern part (during summer) and in Pitkäjärvi in the east (during summer).
More precise parking area addresses are not available. Parking area addresses are in Finnish to be used in navigators.
- Starting Points for Trails