Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
- Nature days 2017 - Four days to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Finland's independence! Photo: Satu Kotavuopio
- From the Fell Lapland Visitor Centre you will get the best advice for your hike to the fells. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Vuovjjuš – Wanderers exhibition tells about the nomadic Sámi culture and northern nature. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Lauri Pappila's birds is an amazing collection of wooden birds by this local artist and sculptor. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Pulmuspuoti Shop sells Lappish handicrafts, souvenirs, maps, books and posters. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
Welcome to Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
Fell Lapland Visitor Centre is perfect for those keen to learn about fell nature, nomadic Sámi culture, notable figures in Enontekiö's past and present, and the travellers of the North. In the polar nights of winter and the sunlit summer nights, Hetta's open pine and birch forests give a powerful taste of the real Lapland.