Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
- In the Visitor Centre you will find exhibitions and also the best advice for your visit in Enontekiö. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Otto the Bear is waiting for friends in the Children´s Exhibition. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Vuovjjuš – Wanderers exhibition tells about the nomadic Sámi culture and northern nature. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Pulmuspuoti Shop sells Lappish handicrafts, souvenirs, maps, books and posters. Photo: Maarit Kyöstilä
- Kino Hetta shows films three times a week. Photo: Juha Kalaoja
Welcome to Fell Lapland Visitor Centre
Fell Lapland Visitor Centre is perfect for those keen to learn about fell nature, nomadic Sámi culture, notable figures in Enontekiö's past and present, and the travellers of the North. In the polar nights of winter and the sunlit summer nights, Hetta's open pine and birch forests give a powerful taste of the real Lapland.