Saimaa Nature Centre Riihisaari
- Saimaa Nature Centre Riihisaari. Photo: Anssi Taskinen
- Riihisaari with its former granary building houses today Savonlinna Provincial Museum and Nestori Nature Exhibition. Photo: Anssi Taskinen
- Saimaa Nature Centre Riihisaari in winter. Photo: Anssi Taskinen
- Photo: Saara Olkkonen / Metsähallitus
- Riihisaari, Lake Saimaa Nature and Culture Centre. Photo: Maakuntamuseo
Welcome to Saimaa Nature Centre Riihisaari
The historical setting of Olavinlinna Castle, surrounded by the scenic Lake Saimaa, makes Lake Saimaa Nature- and Cultural Centre Riihisaari a unique destination, where Savonlinna Provincal Museum and Metsähallitus operate together. Riihisaari is a meeting place and exhibition centre, providing experiences and information on the region's cultural history and natural landscape year-round.