Starting Points for Trails
The recreation area's parking area, located by road 2831 (Härkätie), is the start and ending point for the area's trails.
- Trail 1.5 km, has its starting point at the parking area and circles a loop through the forest and following the lake shore. The trail is marked with yellow paint dots on tree trunks. It is easy to travel for the most part although there are some changes in altitude.
- Services: There are two resting spots by the trail, which both include a campfire site and dry toilet.
- Connecting Routes: This trail partially follows the same route as the longer one (4.5 km) and it is also a part of the Häme Ilvesreitti Trail Network.
- Trail 4.5 km, starts from the parking area and follows the shorter route. The trail is marked with yellow paint dots on tree trunks. The trail is quite easy to travel, but there are some short steep ascents and descents along the route.
- Services: There are two resting spots along the trail, which both include a campfire site and dry toilet. There is also a resting spot at Cape Kynnysniemi, which has a picnic table with benches. Information boards in the terrain are in Finnish.
- Connecting routes: This trail partially follows the same route as the shorter one (1.5 km) and it is also a part of the Häme Ilvesreitti Trail Network.
- The Häme Ilvesreitti Trail Network (www.hameenvirkistysalueyhdistys.fi,in Finnish) which is over 200 km long, leads through the recreation area. Ilvesreitti Trails are marked with yellow lynx symbols. (ilves = lynx)