Koroistenniemi is open to visitors free of charge all year round. The site is not staffed and there is no winter maintenance.
- Visiting address: Catilluksentie 2, Turku
- Metsähallitus is responsible for the maintenance and management of Koroistenniemi.
- Telephone: +358 206 39 4620
- E-mail: rannikko(at)metsa.fi
- A notification must be submitted to Metsähallitus of any events organised at the site: instructions and a form (www.metsa.fi, in Finnish)
- Research and other activities not covered by Everyman's rights require the landowner's permission. (Instructions and a form, www.metsa.fi, in Finnish)
Directions and Maps
Located next to the Koroisten kartano manor house. The distance by car from central Turku is approximately 4 km. Address: Catilluksentie 2, Turku
- In Turku, turn onto Koroistentie road by St. Mary's Church, signposted "Koroinen". Drive on for 700 metres and leave the car in the parking area. Walk past Koroinen Manor along Catilluksentie road for about 100 metres, then follow the signs to Koroinen. The entrance to Koroistenniemi is on the left side of the road.
- Local bus services 14 and 15 from central Turku take visitors to the end of Koroistentie road. The bus stop is Koroistentie, numbers 1624 and 1625. Follow signs from the bus stops, the walking distance to Koroistenniemi is about 800 metres.
- The bicycle road from central Turku on the western side of River Aurajoki leads to Koroistenniemi. The distance is 2 km. From Halistenkoski, the distance to Koroistenniemi by bicycle road is slightly over 1 km.
- GT Outdoor Map Western Finland, 2015, 1:250 000. Maps are for sale e.g. from Karttakeskus and well-stocked bookshops.
Maps for Sale